Monday, December 19, 2011

Reunited with an old flame!!!

I know it sounds a little nutty but it is true.

I loved him so much when I was young.

My dad introduced us, even approved and liked him, too.

But alas, someone stole him away from me.

Maybe it was because I used him too often.

I would reminisce about him from time to time wondering whatever became of him.

Then one cold winter morning, it happened  . . . .

My breathe was taken away!

There he was again, discarded and lonely living in a box!

An old flame still burns brightly . . . . . .


I promise I will never use you again!

Mr. Peanut, I love you so much!!!!


4 comments:

  1. You have officially lost your mind.

    :)

    Who knew he was sitting in a cigar box all of this time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just now figuring that out?

    I think you are just jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wholeheartedly concur with Mama Crab.

    My dear friend, you have a terrific sense of humor and impeccable taste. I am excited to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had you Mrs. G!!!!! I loved your stories related to the topic though!

    Soon, you will meet him, very soon!

    ReplyDelete