Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I feel like old Mother Hubbard!!

I spend an UNBELIEVABLE amount of money on food.

I go to look for something I know I just bought at the store.

GONE!!!!

I find traces of it: wrappers, crumbs, or empty dishes.

I ask my little hootiekins about the missing provisions.

The answer I usually get is about like this, "Yes, I took only a little bit but NOT ALL THAT!!!"

Their sweet little faces looking amazed that the food has all disappeared AGAIN.  Surely there MUST be another reason this is happening!

So, I decided to look into what is really going on around here.

Maybe, just maybe, this little creature is responsible for some of the missing items!
Yes!  It looks like a potential suspect!!!


1 comment:

  1. Are you sure? It can sing! Might be a good addition to the band!

    ReplyDelete