Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Friends


I like people.

My mother instilled in me that there is something good in every person.
(Sometimes, it might be hard to find it.)

There are some people that enter another plane.

We call these people friends.

It is said that if a person can say that they have one true friend in life they are very fortunate.

Fortunate, I am.

This past year, I have learned the meaning and value of life as God intends it because of each and every one of them.

When I sunk to an all time low and could not pray, my friend was praying for me (more than one was I know).

When I didn't like myself, my friends still did even though I was hardly likable.

When I didn't want anyone to know how badly I had failed and how often, I had friends that listened unconditionally and with unwavering Christian charity did not judge but counseled accordingly.

Yes, through each and everyone of you, I have gained a new and beautiful understanding of God's mercy, love and charity.


I see God's guiding hand and presence in each one of you.

There are some of you who know I am speaking directly to you and why.

But I want anyone who reads this to know that even if our conversations were brief or in passing, you have touched my very heart.

I am humbled by the kindness and concern of others.

THANK YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. HC, prayers for you! We think you're great. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Timman! St. Joseph is looking out after us. He is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete