Tuesday, August 13, 2013

There is a boy I am in love with . . .... and he still calls me Mommy!


Happy Birthday youngest hootiekin!!
 
 
My computer crashed.
 
Lost all my pictures, etc.
 
GRRRRRRR! 
Double GRRRRRR!
 
RRRRRRRR!!
 
Anyway, thank goodness for most of them I still have on original cards and was able to upload them again.
 
I laughed looking back on how many times this little guy just fell sound asleep in the most unusual of places.
 
I know most of you will NOT be surprised as you know he needs all of the rest he can get!!
 
So I leave you with a FRACTION of odd sleeping pictures and maybe a few silly ones too!
 
Please in you charity, say a prayer for him today.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!
 
Mommy loves you. 
 


Ahh the joys of a new baby brother!!
 
Sleeping SOOOOO peacefully!

Then we quickly realized only Mommy and one big sissy were going to get that baby to sleep!
 

And we heard oh . . . . . some of this!!
 
But he slept  THE ENTIRE DAY ON HIS 1ST CHRISTMAS!!
 
And he slept ALL day on his 1st Easter.


So sweet!

SOOOOO, it must have been after that that I started taking pictures of him sleeping. 
 
And I only say this for other parents who have or could experience the same thing . . . .
 
Other than these times . . . . I don't think he did sleep!
 
I finally realized that at 3 am it was the only time that he and I would have alone and uninterrupted by ourselves.  I learned to cherish walking and rocking and having "our time" together.
 
I only could laugh and take a picture of him sleeping randomly EVERYWHERE while I dreamed of a complete night of sleep. 
 
So, enjoy the pictures all you mothers and fathers of sleepless babies.
 
And happy birthday my sweet boy!!

 


Yep, everyone sleeps in a window sill!


And at a table,

And at the FAIR!

And at church!

And at a dance,
And in a chair,
And fall asleep sitting up!!





Yes, this is in my kitchen, in a laundry basket with clean bedding!!
Hey!!  Just who are you talking about?  ME??
 
Boy, oh boy.  Time goes by too fast!!!
 
Sleep or no sleep!
 
I wouldn't trade a good night's sleep for any of it!!
 
God bless!
 
AND SWEET DREAMS!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet little John :) Grew up so fast. I miss that little guy.

    Tell him thaqt big sissy loves him! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete