Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TECHNOLOGY

Texting.


Texting.


Voice texting. 


Asking a phone to put what comes out of your mouth into a legible sentence is really asking a whole lot!!!


I was communicating with someone via the text messaging thingie on my phone tonight.  Somehow I was able to understand what they were saying but it was nothing like what they wanted to say.


The message that I read was this,  "Looking for a birthday gift for air in the ceiling.  Do you have any suggestions?"


I stared strangely at my phone.  I tried to decipher this strange message.


I found myself looking up.  What would you buy air in the ceiling?  What the heck is air in the ceiling?


Get it an exhaust fan!!!!!


A ceiling fan.  SOMETHING!!!


After a bit of contemplation, I realized they were searching for a present for their daughter, ERIN.


I texted back a reply.


This is what I got back, "Every time I need to be talk to text to pull up the a a roon. Drive me crazy."


Yes, friend.  I agree.  Don't try to speak what you want to text.


My response?


"I let my finger do the talking.  My mouth gets me into too much trouble."


Texting.  Technology.


I missed blogging.  God bless you all.  Life is truly . . . . . well, my fingers don't seem to have the words.

1 comment: