Monday, April 16, 2012

MORE available "men"?

Hello my little readers!

Especially all of those single ladies out there.

It was a glorious spring day on Sunday and I was without my boy hootiekins.
It was a perfect opportunity to head out with the girls.

So, we went down to the loop to Fitz's rootbeer joint.


As the day wore on, Ben Dover and I  decided that aside from proving that not all beer is made from roots, this looked like a real opportunity to scope out St. Louis for available men for the single gals we know.

So, we put on our super duper spy-o-scope glasses.
It didn't take us long to find 3 gems.


Their music filled the air and we knew they must still be single.
Here is a sampling of what they will sing just for you too!




This is first come first serve.  Just contact me for their secret location.

I think they looked a bit better with my glasses on though.

5 comments:

  1. O my! I think that one of them (tie-die) are wearing a female garment!! How is that for being gender confused!! :)
    - The Claire Bear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Claire Bear - I was thinking the same thing! You took the words right out of my mouth!
    However...maybe we should get a group photo next time! ;) hehe..

    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy, I just want to know when you are coming so that you too can join our silly adventures? Or am I going to have to come down there and track around your stomping grounds!!!!! I say we go back and actually eat one of those gigantic burgers! Just the two of us! Before and after pictures for the blog. Might not be pretty but it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hootiecootie - There will be a visit from me sometime soon, Promise! I'm in need of a fun adventure! :) You can come see me and stomp around my part of the state anytime! I would love to go the that place you call Fitzs! You, me = great times. Mmmm....a Gigantic burger sound rather good at the moment..and you forgot to mention the refreshing beverages!

    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete