Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh boy! It's the final count down! 5 . . 4 . . 3 . .2 . . . .Ahhhhhhhh!

Well, we leave in about 2 days.  I must admit at this point, I am feeling a bit frazzled.  Pulling cans of soup and dried goods from my shelves, paying bills, making sure a first aid kit is packed, clothes for mass, desert, colder mountains and the beach, camping gear, activities for in the car, organizing school to take and on top of that planning out the route and activities along the way.  Phew!  I am tired and the trip hasn't even started. 

For those who know of all the computer problems I seem to have, I am hoping this won't end up as "Adventures with Hootiecootie trying to work a computer!"  If that happens then I will have to loose all sense of pride and turn the reins over to someone younger.  For some unknown reason, even though they all lack formal computer training, they can master these things so easily.  So, I thought I would at least try to post before I left.

Now, I go pack some more.  I know I am proficient in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment