Friday, September 23, 2011

Thank you so much to all of my faithful followers.

Feeling about like this last night!  I don't think I was lookin' much better either!
Thank you so much for being patient while we were experiencing difficulties in posting and some in our travels as well.  I believe the technical problems have been resolved and I sincerely hope not to have anymore other difficulties otherwise also.  We have been very blessed thus far and I hope have the rest of Day 1 posted very soon and the rest to quickly follow.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Are you sure you it was over driving and NOT cassocks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you Peggy would truly recognize me when I am beat! So, you knew this is what I looked like!

    Ah, blue cassocks. . . . . Take me away flying monkeys! Far, far from blue fabric! I may never return now!

    Actually, a couple places, I looked to see how close a latin mass was. No luck so far.

    ReplyDelete