Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ahhh the joys of traveling!


  Well, it happened AGAIN.  Road construction is what I blame it on. 

Yes, another flat tire. 
Only this time it could not be repaired.

These kindly folks got us back on the road.

I know that things can go wrong when you are traveling but I certainly hope that there are no more problems.  Of course you all know about the first flat tire and my minor accident but by the time I reached Tucson, I needed new brakes, cv boots and had a leaky oil pan gasket.  I am not too surprised because this had been a lot of driving and one should know to expect a few problems.  I can assure you of one thing.  Vehicles in general are the single worst necessary investment you can make.

I was starting to consider other forms of transportation but I don't think they are super reliable either.

No comments:

Post a Comment