Monday, October 3, 2011

The cutiest couple in Tucson and well. . . . . . . . . maybe anywhere!

Thank you, thank you cutest couple!

See, even the lights of Tucson know it!
I just wanted to say how much I dearly enjoyed my time in Tucson because of the generosity and hospitality of this fine couple and for the others, too, that made our stay such a memorable one.

I will try put up the rest that we did.  Bookman's will be glad we've moved on.  Please, tell "the tamale" lady they were very good.  The Greek festival (and food again) was a blast.  I would love to get it all up but sadly as you know my time to "post" is short.

We ate the best food in Tucson, visited with the best family in Tucson, went to the best places in Tucson, and attended the best church in Tucson.  So, I guess I should say, "It was the best!"

To you all there I must sadly say, "Adios and vaya con Dios!  You will be missed and remain in our thoughts and prayers."

Good bye for  now.  Someday we shall return. 


No comments:

Post a Comment